It had to happen eventually… I was halfway home, flying along the Gardiners Creek bike path and I met Marko coming the other way. Luckily we were both on the left hand side, unlike some of the riders I meet each day — Marko’s a remarkably solid lad, I’d hate to hit him head-on at the speed we were both going.
Went to see a movie last night, The Bank. Lots of laughs throughout and it certainly touched a common feeling of anti-bank sentiment in the Australian public. Famous quote “I just don’t like banks.”
- [http://www.crikey.com.au/]: A bit of activism, some interesting reads, the odd rant.
Distributed Computing: book on the Grid by Kesselman and Ian Foster.
I thought I’d put this lot in a couple of days ago when something about the NSA Secure Linux popped up on slashdot. Random OS links:
- [http://www.nsa.gov/selinux]: SeLinux — NSA’s Security Enhanced Linux
- [http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/fluke/html/flask.html]: Flask — Flux Advanced Security Kernel
- [http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit]: OSKit — a framework and a set of 34 component libraries oriented to operating systems
- [http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux]: Flux — The Flux Research Group works in software systems