Bike riding — it sure does provide rich and varied experiences… this morning’s priceless moment started with me watching the small truck drive out of the discount tyre place in front of me, slowing as it turned to drive off in front of me, then me hitting the brakes and swerving as it launched a brand new truck tyre out through the open rear doors. Tyres are round, they roll really well!
Google is a wondrous thing indeed. If something’s been bugging you all week, thirty seconds of typing and you can find the answer. So just what were the Seven Wonders of the World?
Hmm, the copyright notice on the page makes this a bit tricky, but they are (or were)
- The Great Pyramid of Giza
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
- The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
- The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
- The Colossus of Rhodes
- The Lighthouse of Alexandria