Stumbled over a pointer to running microk8s on a cluster of raspberry pi systems and it looked interesting – probably about time I got a bit of hands-on experience with kubernetes. No handy rpi system at the moment so I installed it on the ubuntu box and started working my way through very basic “Getting started” info at https://microk8s.io/docs.
Can’t seem to get it to work. It installs, but the basic first set of tasks fails at:
I experiment. I play. I write and I take pictures. Some of the site is organised around topics, other parts are organized by date, then there’s always the cross-references between them.
Long ago it started as a learning experiment with a few static HTML pages, then I added a bit of server-side includes and some very ugly PHP. A hand-built journal/blog on top of that PHP, then a few experiments in moving to various static publishing systems. I’ve never wanted a database-based blogging engine, so over the years I’ve tried php, nanoblogger, emacs-muse, silkpage and docbook before settling on emacs org-mode for writing and jekyll for publishing. But the itch remained… I never really liked jekyll and the ruby underneath always seemed so much black magic. So now the latest incarnation is org-mode and hugo.