Well they’re my initials, and as far as I can tell I’m the only ajft on the WWW…. If you’re after a photo of me, here’s a copy of my Monash staff photo from about the end of the 20th century.
My FoaF file gives all the boring details:
I have managed to find a couple of other AJFTs out there in the world.
- G-AJFT was a british-registered Vickers Viking 1B aircraft, registered to Airways and Air Safaris.
- In the game Alien 3, the cheat code
AJFT-AA66enables you to Never lose radar.
- if you manage to mistype AJFT as AJFD you’ll probably end up somewhere with the Apache Junction Fire Department
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PGP key: 0x7ccad394
- Red Wine
- Blue Glass
- White Noise
- Black Coffee
- movies: 2011 : 2010 : 2009 : 2008 : 2007
- rainfall: yearly : 2019: 2018 : 2017 : 2016 : 2015 : 2014 : 2013 : 2012 : 2011: 2010 : 2009 : 2008 : 2007 : 2006 : 2005
Generally I’ll use ajft as my login, if allowed. Some sites require a minimum length of 6 character login names, so there I’ll be ajft64.